Hotel Chadstone Melbourne team values the support of everyone during such a challenging time.
The Victorian Government has announced an extension of the lockdown.
As an accommodation provider, this means that we can only remain open and accept business for the following reasons:
- To a person whose place of residence is this hotel
- To a person who is ordinarily a resident of Victoria but has no permanent place of residence in Victoria
- To a person who has a permanent place of residence in Victoria, but that place is temporarily unavailable
- To a person, on a temporary basis, for essential work purposes (i.e. for essential workers)
- To a person who was a temporary guest of this hotel
- To a person who requires emergency accommodation, including in relation to family violence and other vulnerable groups
- To a person who requires accommodation for work purposes, where their work is for the purposes of responding to the state of emergency in existence under the Public Health and Wellbeing Act 2009
- To a person who is subject to a Direction and Detention Notice, the Diagnosed Persons and Close Contacts Direction or a Detention Direction
Please find up-to-date information below on the status of our facilities and services to help you plan your stay:
- In Room Dining– CLOSED due to Government restrictions.
- Altus Rooftop, Lounge & Bar – CLOSED due to Government restrictions. For future bookings please visit altusrooftop.com.auu to reserve your table or call our team on 03 9108 3333
- Pastore Restaurant – CLOSED due to Government restrictions. For future bookings please visit pastorerestaurant.com.au to reserve your table or call our team on 03 9108 3333
- Holism Retreat– CLOSED due to Government restrictions. For future bookings please Visit holism.com.au for more information.
- Indoor rooftop pool– CLOSED due to Government restrictions.
- Fitness centre– CLOSED due to Government restrictions.
- Minibar on demand – a selection of snacks and beverages is available on request.
- Valet parking– CLOSED
High standards of hygiene and cleanliness are already delivered across all our brands locally and globally. However, due to the Covid-19 pandemic and with a focus on guest care as hotels reopen, we have elevated these even further by launching our ALLSAFE Label which represents some of hospitality’s most stringent cleaning standards. To discover more about ALLSAFE click here
Thank you for your support during what has been arguably the most challenging time for the hospitality sector in history. Your support and understanding is greatly appreciated by the entire Hotel Chadstone team.
Last updated 7th September 2021