We are pleased to be welcoming guests to stay with us at Hotel Chadstone Melbourne, MGallery by Sofitel. We appreciate your understanding as we adjust our usual guest experience to meet the changing landscape and to ensure that safety remains a significant priority for our guests and team.
Please find up-to-date information below on the status of our facilities and services to help you plan your stay:
- Restaurant Breakfast – is available 7.00am to 10.00am Monday to Friday and 7.00am to 10.30am Saturday & Sunday. Bookings essential.
- Pastore Restaurant – presenting Italian inspired dining by Melbourne chef and restaurateur Scott Pickett. Pastore is open for lunch 12.00pm to 2.00pm Thursday to Saturday and for dinner 6.00pm to 9.00pm Tuesday to Saturday. Visit pastorerestaurant.com.au to reserve your table. Bookings essential.
- Altus Rooftop Bar – is open from 4:00pm 7 days a week. Please visit altusrooftop.com.au to reserve your table.
- High Tea at Altus – served on Saturday and Sunday. Visit High Tea at Altus. Bookings essential
- Holism Retreat– is open Tuesday to Sunday offering wellness treatments. Visit holism.com.au for more information.
- Indoor Rooftop Pool– is open to hotel guests with a limit of 25 people at any one time. Bookings essential, please call reception.
- Fitness Centre– is open to hotel guests with a limit of 4 people at any one time.
- In Room Dining– is available for breakfast and dinner daily.
- Minibar on demand – a selection of snacks and beverages is available on request.
- Valet Parking– this service has not yet resumed however undercover self-car parking is available.
High standards of hygiene and cleanliness are already delivered across all our brands locally and globally. However, due to the Covid-19 pandemic and with a focus on guest care as hotels reopen, we have elevated these even further by launching our ALLSAFE Label which represents some of hospitality’s most stringent cleaning standards. To discover more about ALLSAFE click here
Thank you for your support during what has been arguably the most challenging time for the hospitality sector in history. Your support and understanding is greatly appreciated by the entire Hotel Chadstone team.
Last updated 23 March 2021