We are pleased to be welcoming guests to stay with us at Hotel Chadstone Melbourne, MGallery by Sofitel. We appreciate your understanding as we adjust our usual guest experience to meet the changing landscape and to ensure that safety remains a significant priority for our guests and team.
Please find up-to-date information below on the status of our facilities and services to help you plan your stay:
- Altus RooftopBar – is open from 4:00pm 7 days a week. Please visit altusrooftop.com.au to reserve your table or call our team on 03 9108 3333
- Pastore Restaurant – presenting Italian inspired dining by Melbourne chef and restaurateur Scott Pickett. Pastore is open for dinner 5 days a week and lunch 3 days a week. Please visit pastorerestaurant.com.au to reserve your table or call our team on 03 9108 3333
- Holism Retreat– is open Wednesday to Sunday offering wellness treatments. Visit holism.com.au for more information.
- Indoor Rooftop Pool– is open to hotel guests with a limit of 25 people at any one time. Bookings essential, please call reception.
- Fitness Centre– is open to hotel guests with a limit of 4 people at any one time.
- Restaurant Breakfast – is available between 7:30am to00am Monday to Friday and 7:30am to 10:30am on Saturday & Sunday. Bookings essential.
- Pastore Restaurant Dinner– is open for dinner between 6:00pm to 9:00pm Tuesday to Saturday. Bookings essential.
- In Room Dining– is available for breakfast and dinner daily.
- Minibar on demand – a selection of snacks and beverages is available on request.
- Valet Parking– this service has not yet resumed however undercover self car parking is available.
High standards of hygiene and cleanliness are already delivered across all our brands locally and globally. However, due to the Covid-19 pandemic and with a focus on guest care as hotels reopen, we have elevated these even further by launching our ALLSAFE Label which represents some of hospitality’s most stringent cleaning standards. To discover more about ALLSAFE click here
Thank you for your support during what has been arguably the most challenging time for the hospitality sector in history. Your support and understanding is greatly appreciated by the entire Hotel Chadstone team.
Last updated 18 February 2021